Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Live Video - Joining Chunky Yarns and My Turkey Hat! | Posh Pooch Designs

Live Video - With Sara Sach of
 Posh Pooch Designs
Joining Chunky Yarns and
 My Turkey Hat!

What do these 2 things have in common?
 Nothing except,
 It's November when people use thicker yarn
 and
 wear Turkey Hats! 

See The Video on my Youtube Channel 
At This LINK 


How To add in a new yarn when using those chunky yarn
 can be difficult.  The Russian join Method works great for
 most yarns, but it can be a little too bulky for chunky yarns.
So This is what I do,
I lay out side by side the 2 yarn sections I want to join.

Then I just crochet across both of them,

Then cut off the yarn tails later.
I think it works better for the thick yarns,
and lays prettier in most projects.

Okay To My "Silly Turkey Hat"
You can take a favorite hat pattern and
 turn it into a Silly Turkey Hat!
For the Hat itself I used my Leaf Jumper Hat 
Crochet Pattern
You can find it at this LINK
I removed the leaf pin ... And Added some silly eyes, 
a beak, a Gobble and some different colors of 
"Tail Feathers"!
All From my Turkey Headband Crochet Pattern
that you can find those at this LINK
And Here ya go, My Silly Turkey Hat!
"A Thankful Heart, Is A Happy Heart"

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
What's New This Week at Posh Pooch Designs
Snowflake Applique Crochet Pattern and Video
And How To stiffen Snowflake Ornaments LINK

Fuzzy Waves Blanket Free Crochet Pattern and Video
Coming Soon

Gobble Till You Wobble!

No comments: