Monday, March 12, 2018

Starburst Pot Holder Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

Starburst Pot Holder Crochet Pattern
I have known how to crochet the Starburst Pot Holder
 for many years. 
It's a unique and lovely pattern, with a vintage feel.
I decided to find a written crochet pattern, 
that I could share with you.
I searched Google and Pinterst and it only led me in circles,
 I was about ready to give when 
I found a pattern on Ravelry.

Starburst Hot Pad 
Free Crochet Pattern - LINK
It says it is out of print, but click the blog link 
and it will lead you to the written pattern.

I did find a few Youtube Videos that might help,
 it is not my pattern so I will not be making a Video - LINK

Remember if you are using it for hot Pad, make it in Cotton yarn, as Acrylic will burn or melt the yarn.
But if its for decorative purposes, go ahead and make it in acrylic.
Mine is made with 2 shades of sage green and cream, 
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn because I am using mine as a decoration.

No comments: