Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Live With Sara - What can I Crochet in Summer? | Posh Pooch Designs

Live With Sara 
of 

See The Video on my Youtube Crochet
 Channel At This LINK
This Weeks Questions
What can I Crochet in Summer?
Anything!


Cotton Yarns
Let me tell you a secret, But you can't tell anyone.
(shhhh😉)
Any Pattern that calls for Acrylic yarn (WW 4) can be
 crocheted with cotton of similar weight.
 Just remember Cotton does not stretch, but the item 
will have stretch after you crochet with it.
Hats, headbands, cowls, washcloths, towels, coasters  and more.


 The only thing I do not recommend making out of cotton 
yarn is blankets, unless its a very soft cotton.
It has been my experience that cotton yarn is just too heavy.


How Do you attach a Rose to an finished project 

Pin the rose on
or
Sew the Rose on
Give Away Coming Soon!
When The Youtube Channel
Reaches 20,000 Subscribers
I Will give a way 2 of these
Premier yarn Cotton collections.
$19.97 Value.
Youtube Crochet Channel

🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋🙋

What's New This Week At

A Lil Fishy Washcloth
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

A Lil fuzzy Fishy Pillow
Free Crochet Pattern - LINK

Harmony Sample Blanket Stitch 4
The Bobble Stitch
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Sock Monkey Dog Woobie
Free Crochet Pattern and Video - LINK

Kindness is Contagious!
Spread it!
See ya next Week!

No comments: